Kasasa® is a whole new way to bank. It's free checking that pays you in ways that really matter! Earn a really high interest rate of 2.01% APY* as well as nationwide ATM refunds* monthly. So with Kasasa at Alden State Bank — any ATM is your ATM.
Link your Kasasa Cash account to a free Kasasa Saver® account to build your savings automatically. Enjoy all these benefits, with no minimum balance to earn rewards. Do you Kasasa?
• Free, high-interest checking
• 2.01% APY* on balances up to $15,000
• 2.01% – 0.71% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
• 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
• Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $10)*
• Can link to high-interest Kasasa Saver account
• No minimum balance to earn rewards
• No monthly service fee
• Free online banking with bill pay
• Free eStatements
• Free MasterCard® debit card
• Unlimited check writing
• $25 minimum deposit to open
• FDIC insured
Qualifying for Kasasa Cash is so easy that you're probably already doing it. To earn these rewards, simply do the following during the monthly qualification cycle:
• Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
• Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
• Be enrolled and log into online banking
• Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
If you don't qualify, don't worry. Kasasa Cash is still absolutely free with unlimited checking, and even earns our base interest rate. And you can get back to earning the full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle.
*Minimum to open is $25. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 05/06/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.01%; and (2) balances over $15,000 earn 0.51% interest rate on portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in 2.01% - 0.71% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.