Your free Alden State Bank MasterCard® debit card can be used to make purchases locally, globally, and virtually (online, that is). It's easier—and safer—than carrying cash or check.
But if you do need cash in a hurry, use your card for ATM withdrawals worldwide. We have even partnered with M&T Bank to bring you access to over 2,000 free ATM locations—search for the nearest fee-free ATMs to you!
- No annual fees or finance charges
- Accepted by millions of merchants worldwide
- Safer and easier than cash or check
- Funds deducted directly from your checking account
- Use for cash withdrawals at ATMs
- 2,000 network fee-free ATMs
To report a lost or stolen ATM or debit card call Alden State Bank at (716) 937-3381. After business hours call 1-800-528-2273.
To activate a new or re-issued MasterCard, call 1-888-892-3806.
For MasterCard Secure or 3D Secure problems, go to www.mastercardsecurecode.com.