Alden State Bank is proud to be the Premier Sponsor of the 20th Annual Taste of Alden, presented by the Alden Chamber of Commerce, on June 1, 2018. This family-friendly event again will be held in conjunction with the Alden Community Scholarship Foundation’s Annual 5K Race for Scholarships. Activities will include:
- Alden Community Scholarship Foundation’s Annual 5K Race for Scholarships begins at 6:30 pm.
- Food Vendors from 5 pm – 9 pm
- Beer Tent from 5 pm – 10 pm
- Family Fun All Evening:
- Superheroes and Princesses will make special appearances for photos (Hosted by ACTS/Alden Substance Abuse Coalition)
- Escape Rooms from 5 pm – 8 pm (15 & 50-minute escape rooms from The Exit Rooms)
- Live music will be playing all evening long.
- FIREWORKS at Dusk sponsored by the Alden Winterfest Committee.
Buy Presale tickets for a chance to win a family four pack of season’s passes to Darien Lake! Come on out as Western New York’s summer festival season begins with one of the Alden community’s most-anticipated events.
January 2, 2018
Alden State Bank Completes Management Transition
With the beginning of the New Year, Alden State Bank, of Alden, New York, completed a management transition that was announced earlier in 2017. Effective January 1st, Steven J. Woodard assumed the position of President and CEO. He has been with the Bank for 31 years. Richard D. Koelbl, the Bank’s President and CEO for the past 26 years, will remain in an active role as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Steven J. Woodard Richard D. Koelbl