Home Mortgage Loans
You wouldn’t give your house keys to a stranger. So why entrust your home loan with corporate bankers headquartered who knows where? Alden State Bank has been helping our neighbors become homeowners since 1916 — and we’d love to help you!
Excellent rates, a wide selection of mortgage options, and personalized service ensure we secure the right loan for you — right where you want to call home.
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- A wide range of financing programs available
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-qualification for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing in Western New York
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act) requires us to provide the names of our Mortgage Loan Originators and their unique identifier upon request. If you are interested in obtaining this information, please contact us or call 716-937-3381.
View a list of servicing fees.
The First Home ClubSM offers an incentive for households with incomes at or below 80% of area median income to save towards the purchase of a new home. The FHC provides down payment and closing cost assistance by granting $4 in matching funds for each $1 saved in a dedicated account (up to $7,500 in matching funds) to an eligible first-time homebuyer purchasing a home through Alden State Bank.
First Home Club
Alden State Bank and the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York are working together to provide grant funds to qualified first-time homebuyers. The First Home ClubSM program provides $4 dollars in matching funds for each dollar saved in a dedicated account (up to $7,500 in matching funds) to an eligible first-time homebuyer purchasing a home through Alden State Bank. These funds can be used for down payment and closing costs associated with your home purchase.
A first-time homebuyer is any individual or an individual and his or her partner who have not owned a home for the prior three years. The program requires participants, before actually purchasing a home, to make monthly fixed deposits over a period of 10–24 months into a First Home Club Savings Account. The program is flexible and tailored to your budget and needs.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Be a first-time homebuyer purchasing a one to four family home.
- Purchase a house in which you will reside for five years.
- Reside and purchase a home in New York State.
- Have a household income at or below 80% of the median income in your area.
- Apply and qualify for an Alden State Bank mortgage loan.
- Complete an accredited home ownership course from a local financial education center.
For more information or to apply please contact your nearest Alden State Bank office:
13216 Broadway Alden – 937-3381
5802 Broadway Lancaster – 685-5090